Luckily this one was pretty easy once I got past the green fabric fiasco! I purchased two different greens for this and each one was just awful once I saw it in person. So when you can’t find the color you want the next best thing is to make the color you want! So I dyed all the green fabric from a neon green to the green you see here. 🙂 Everything is spandex, with the green being a matte, and the black and white being metallics. The whole things is surged together which made it quick to put together. The boots are sewn right into the leggings and the bottom parts are covered wedges. Belt was from walmart with a casted square glued on top. The wig is two wigs sewn together. The base wig had a side part so I rotated it so the part would be center. I then took the bangs and skin top from a second wig (an Arda in white!) and sewed it to the top of the base wig. I also harvested some wefts from my Black Cat wig for the longer wispy sections in the front. I used a curling iron and my fingers to curl the white wig to blend it better with the base one. In the art work for this version of Rogue, her hair looks like it’s up so I just used a jaw clip to put it up.
Comics and Movies
SDCC 2013, Wizard World Sacramento 2014
This is a demo store for testing purposes — no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss