I have been both a Cosplay Guest of Honor, Masquerade Judge, Cosplay Booth Model and Staff at cosplay events and conventions over the last six years. I have extensive experience on conducting panels on a wide range of topics from basic to advance costuming techniques and on costuming philosophies. Many of my costumes have received prestigious awards and have been featured in print and online publications in the USA, Japan and Mexico.
I am available for:
- Convention Programming
- Hosting Panels and Workshops – costume construction (Beginner-Advance), makeup, posing and photography, costume theory and many more.
- Hosting Programming event- such as costume contests, opening ceremonies, fashion shows, and many more.
- Judging Contests
- Booth Appearances
- Signing Autographs – at my merchandise table
- Appearing in at least one costume per day of the convention.
- Booth Modeling
- Can appear in costume (in mine or one that is provided) to help promote your product.
- Freelance Costume Design
- I am available for freelance costume work for established companies or performers.
- Interviews for Print/Web
- Please contact me via e-mail with your company/organization and questions. Please let me know if you need images for your publication in your e-mail.
Requirements on Convention Appearances:
- Travel reimbursed - I am willing to travel in the USA and international for convention appearances. I do ask for travel costs to be reimbursed, however this is negotiable for events located in Northern Nevada and Northern California.
- Hotel room paid for
- Food comp
- A comped booth space inside the convention dealer/vendor room or a table in the artist alley/guest alley area to sell prints, sign autographs and meet and greet fans.
If you would like to invite me to make a guest appearance at your convention, please send me an e-mail with details.
For all other inquires please contact me using the form below